Bruvi® changes everything about single-serve coffee
Remarkably Tastier Coffee
Hotter, stronger, smoother brewed coffee with 20% less bitterness
Recycle or toss in the trash. Uniquely designed to biodegrade in landfills in a handful of years so they can be repurposed into energy.**
Coffee, espresso, Americanos, cold brew, iced coffee, infused coffee and matcha latte
Remote brewing, auto reorder pods and personalized dashboard
The Bruvi® Bundle
The Bruvi® Bundle includes everything you need to make remarkably tastier coffee:
- Bruvi® BV-01 Coffee Brewer
- 22 B-Pods®
- Premium Water Filter
- Reusable Canvas Bag
No Questions Asked Easy Returns
1 Year Warranty
+ SEE ALL MACHINE DETAILS
Auto Optimized Brewing
Because every coffee is different, Bruvi scans the pod and auto adjusts brew parameters - brew time, temperature, pressure and water injection for the perfect brew
Brews in the Pod
Coffee goes straight to your mug without touching the insides of the brewer for more hygienic brew and no flavor cross contamination
B-Pods® contain up to 16 grams - 40% more than a typical capsule - for full coffee strength and flavor
Only verified sustainable, batch roasted craft coffee makes it to B-Pods®
- Large touch screen for ease of use
- Customizable brew settings: extra hot, extra strong, low acid
- Hot water button for tea or other beverages
- Connect to mobile app
- Remote brewing; can be pre-programmed in advance
- Auto pod delivery
- Personal B-Pod® consumption dashboard
- Large 62 oz water tank for less frequent filling
- Auto dispense bin holds 6 used B-Pods® for less frequent removal
High Quality Finishes
- Sustainable bamboo used on handle, drip tray and water tank cover
- Stainless steel drip tray
Auto Pod Recognition
- Embedded camera scans pod top and identifies specific B-Pod®
- Auto adjusts brew time, temperature and water for individual beverages to ensure optimal brew
- Coffee brews in the pod and never touches the brewer for cleaner brewing
- No flavor cross contamination
- No brewer rinsing required
- Rapid 5 second heating
- Consistent temperature for brewing
- Rapidly adjusts temperature for cold brew
- Lightly wets the coffee grounds before brewing for more even extraction
- Ensures optimal extraction
- Makes real Americano beverages
In the Press...
"This new eco-friendly single-cup coffee machine may just defeat Keurig."
"Get ready to leave Starbucks behind with the Bruvi coffee genius."
"Bruvi reinvents the single-serve system with patented brewing tech."
"This coffee machine comes with biodegradable single-serve pods so you can ditch your Nespresso and Keurig."
"Coffee aficionados struggle with a balance between smooth flavor, convenience and environmental impact...Enter Bruvi, a startup aimed at solving these dilemmas."
“This is what I've been waiting for!”
“I’m pretty picky about my coffee and I was so surprised by how good this coffee tastes!”
The Bruvi® Story
We LOVE great coffee. We’re crazy about it. With 32 years of specialty coffee experience between us, it’s something we think about a lot.
As you might expect, we don’t like compromising on coffee. That’s why we’ve never been happy with single-serve coffee brewers. Why should you settle for mediocre coffee to get the convenience of making a single cup? And why hasn’t anyone figured out how to make capsules more eco-friendly?
So we set out to do better. We set out to reinvent single-serve.
The result is Bruvi - coffee so good - strong, full bodied and smooth - you won’t believe it came from a pod. And B-Pods that you can either recycle or simply toss in the trash because they are uniquely designed to biodegrade in a landfill in a few years, not decades. All from a brewer that looks great on your kitchen counter.
Fellow coffee lovers, are you ready to upgrade your daily ritual?
100 day returns.
*Check locally. Not recycled in all communities.
**Accelerated biodegradation claims are based on ASTM D5526 testing showing that treated polypropylene used in B-Pod outer cups biodegrades 63% in an anaerobic environment (e.g., landfill) in 577 days compared to 2% biodegradation of untreated polypropylene. Please check your local municipal landfill for participation as not all facilities use LFTGE solutions.
IMPORTANT CALIFORNIA NOTICE: California law prohibits the sale of plastic packaging and plastic products that are labeled with the terms “biodegradable”, “degradable” or “compostable” or any form of those terms, or imply that in any way the item will break down, biodegrade or decompose in a landfill or other environment. These restrictions apply to all sales in or into California, including internet sales.
Search our shop
Stay in the loop for product updates, coffee info and other news. Drop us your email here.