Reusable Pod (2 Pack)
Reusable coffee filter so you can use your own ground coffee.
- Proprietary design that works exclusively with Bruvi brewers
- Use your own medium coarse ground coffee
- Not for use with fine grind espresso or tea
- Premium, durable design
- BPA free
- Hand wash only
B-Pods® work exclusively with the Bruvi® brewer and vice versa.
See what people are saying
- Glenn M.Verified Buyer43 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLike Reusable Pod
Sometimes it's great to have my favorite high caffeine coffee although some of the Bruvi pods are very good.
- Elizabeth R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 3 out of 5 starsAlmost impossible to clean
I've had a number of singleserve coffee makers, and tried to only use refillable pods. I find these to be difficult to use an impossible to wash.PBBruvi1 month ago
We appreciate hearing your feedback and sorry to hear that you're not 100% happy with the reusable pods. If you think it would be helpful to speak with our Customer Care team, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're interested in trying our coffees instead (or in addition to what you're doing), we're pretty proud of our coffees and just launched LAMILL Black Onyx coffee this week.
- Lea F.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReusable Pods
Works very well.
- KayVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsCan’t make coffee- doesn’t fit
The pod doesn’t fit correctly and immediately sends up in the disposal bin so I can’t make any coffee with them. The shape and design needs major improvement so that I can actually use these. Also would be great if there was an espresso versionBBruvi2 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the reusable pods and invite you to reach out to our Customer Care team at email@example.com to troubleshoot or exchange them.
- Kenneth S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsAn awkward solution
I'm sure that someone went to a lot of trouble to design these rather complicated two-piece pods. It would have been nice if they had coordinated with the designer of the machine so that insertion of the pod was more accurate. Once the little handle on the pod is lowered into the machine, it's a bit of a gamble as to where it actually ends up, and if the machine will read it correctly. AND THE PRICE of the pods? Ridiculous!