Espresso | 20 count
B-Pods® work exclusively with the Bruvi® brewer and vice versa.
About this B-PodThis blend sourced from Colombia and Sumatra evolves with the seasons to create an espresso that is both balanced and exotic, fruity and spicy.
Unconventional Craft Coffees
Mulholland Roasters is dedicated to sourcing delicious coffees that show off the diversity of coffee production and processing. We find sophisticated and adventurous coffees including artisan crafted micro lots and limited production offerings from all over the world. Then we batch roast them to perfection in Los Angeles. And every coffee is part of the Bruvi STEP Impact Coffee® program.
You may also like
Wonderland CoffeeAdd to Cart
See what people are saying
- Court M.Verified Buyer8 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice dark shot
Good earthy flavor. Could drink Black
- Scott s.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFlavorful.
Bold yet smooth. I would highly recommend it
- rich k.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsbest coffee/expresso machine ever for us
If you are a coffee/expresso/americano fan, buy this. Two months in and honeymoon period continues.
- Dana D.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite Espresso
This is the perfect blend for me. Full bodied, smooth, and sweet. Makes incredible iced mochas. My go to out of all the B - Pods offered so far. Before Bruvi I was a nespresso drinker and own a Phillips super automatic as well. This tastes more like a true espresso to me than Nespresso and with much less fuss than a super auto.
- Caitlin D.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best flavor!
This is my favorite so far… dark rich profile without tart aftertaste. Excellent as addition to dirty chai .