About this B-PodA blend of coffees from Colombia and Honduras roasted especially for espresso, not too light and not too dark, resulting in a brew that works great on its own or in a milk-based beverage.
Find your Path
Find your Flavor
Who says your favorite daily ritual has to be ordinary? Wonderland Coffee offers craft coffees that stand apart. We source high elevation coffees from sustainably minded coffee farmers and producers, including women-owned farms. With a focus on South and Central American coffees for their well balanced taste profile, Wonderland includes a range of distinctive coffees, all verified sustainable as part of our STEP Impact Coffee program.
See what people are saying
- Leah D.Verified Buyer3 hours agoRated 5 starsPerfect Latte
This espresso is well-balanced and full of flavor. The lattes I make with the Bruvi are smoother and more delicious than those made with my previous capsule-style espresso machine. Really happy with the Americanos too!
- Richard N.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 starsStrong Espresso but easy to drink
Thought it would be too strong...boy was I wrong. It made a perfect espresso that was smooth to the taste.
- Keith B.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsEuphoria Espresso
Actually looks and tastes like real espresso. Much better than comparable pods from keurig
- Grant B.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsDelicious
Love making Americano's with this blend!
- Scott B.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsGreat
Great for Americanos.