About this B-PodA great daily coffee, De La Casa is a bold, yet smooth blend from Colombia and Honduras. With a medium-dark roast, you’ll find flavors of baker's chocolate, a range of citrus notes and a mild acidity.
Find your Path
Find your Flavor
Who says your favorite daily ritual has to be ordinary? Wonderland Coffee offers craft coffees that stand apart. We source high elevation coffees from sustainably minded coffee farmers and producers, including women-owned farms. With a focus on South and Central American coffees for their well balanced taste profile, Wonderland includes a range of distinctive coffees, all verified sustainable as part of our STEP Impact Coffee program.
See what people are saying
- Christopher C.Verified Buyer10 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTaste great
Very happy with this coffee over the Keurig
- Susan H.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat coffee
It has a smooth and not bitter taste
- Alex Tye G.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite
Nice dark roast good flavor no matter how many ounces you choose
- Jodi H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE this coffee
Such a great coffee!
- Dani K.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat!
Love that I’m able to make this as a cold brew!