About this B-PodEnjoy Equator Coffees' namesake blend which features coffees from some of the world’s best known growing regions, custom crafted by their expert roasters to create a smooth and complex blend - dark and robust enough to stand up to the addition of milk, yet sweet enough to drink black. Equator loves it so much that they feature it on batch brew at all of their cafes!
Dolok Sanggul Lintong
Aberdare Mts. Mt Kenya
La Plata - Huila
Drinking Good Coffee
Leads to Good Things
Equator Coffees believes that coffee can be roasted better, brewed better, and, most importantly, it can be sourced in a way that makes people’s lives better. As a female-founded business and the first certified B Corp coffee roaster in California, sustainability, diversity, and long-term relationships are at the heart of everything they do. Equator Coffees is committed to a global sustainability movement that’s working to build better lives for every hand that touches coffee from seed to sip. Equator Coffees is proud to create safe spaces for people to come as they are, through the power of a cup of coffee.
See what people are saying
- Julie H.Verified Buyer26 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful
I love the boldness of this coffee
- Scott B.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent medium-bold.
Good medium-bold brew.
- Rel P.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVery good very tasty
I end up reaching for this one more often than not :)
- Veronica E.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEquator Blend
Smooth with a great flavor!
- mike t.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmooth
This is an excellent blend