About this B-PodBlack Onyx is the LAMILL darkest roast, which might surprise you when you look closely at the beans. While some roasters make their dark roasts visibly oily, we prefer to take a gentler approach to our roasting, aiming at keeping the oils internal while still reaching a high temperature, which results in roasty, dark caramel flavors and beans that keep their integrity.
Mixed Colombian & Peru varieties
Unforgettable Coffee Experiences
LAMILL strives to enrich the daily lives of people and communities by curating unforgettable coffee experiences. We pursue coffees that possess unique flavor profiles and roast each small batch with care and intentionality to showcase what makes each coffee special.
See what people are saying
- Simon S.Verified Buyer1 hour agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDe-lis- ous !!
Love this brand, love this coffee
De-lis- ous !!
- Jan B.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsBlack Onyx
Love it, smooth and strong!
- Terry M.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlack Onyx is BOTB (Best Of The Best)
Dark Earthy Coffee with an element of Chocolate makes Black Onyx a Must Drink Coffee.
- Paul D.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat tasting
Strong, great tasting coffee. One of my favorites.
- Arthur P.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsBitter aftertaste
It’s a wonderfully unique taste. It does, however, leave a slight bitter aftertaste. It’s not offensive, but it is there…BBruvi2 weeks ago
Hi Arthur, Thanks for sharing this feedback. Black Onyx has quickly become a customer favorite so we're glad you are enjoying it. Our coffee team suggests that you try brewing a larger cup size (which will adjust the coffee to water ratio) or even add a bit of hot water to your cup after you brew to see if that reduces the aftertaste you are experiencing.