Coconut Carbon Filters
Premium coconut shell activated carbon filters to keep your coffee tasting great.
- Improves beverage flavor by removing impurities, calcium, chlorine and odor;
- Fine-grain charcoal granules on the filters increase the surface area exposed to water and maximize the effective filtration
- Micromesh material ensures the charcoal stays in the filter and doesn't clog the brewer.
- Replacement of water filters is recommended every two months.
- Works with Bruvi water filter holder
See what people are saying
- David M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsAlgae in water!
I’ve used two of these and within a week the water in the tank turns green. I’m pretty certain it’s these filters.BBruvi3 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. The coconut carbon water filters clean the water of impurities, so we suggest there is a different issue with your water tank. We have heard of instances where any coffee maker water tank near under bright lighting or direct sunlight can experience algae growth. We'd suggest you try repositioning your Bruvi or moving the water tank away from direct sunlight when not in use. To clean the water tank, fill it with white vinegar and hot water, and let that sit for about 15 minutes, then hand wash as usual with mild dishwashing soap. If we can be of further assistance, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jerry G.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsAlso Waiting
Haven't used them yet. Waiting for the machine to 'tell' me it's time.
- Elizabeth S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCoconut carbon filters
Didn’t think possible, but makes my coffee even better!
- Stephanie Q.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMust have
We haven’t actually had to use the refills yet but we love that they provide two with the bundle