Coffee | 20 count
B-Pods® work exclusively with the Bruvi® brewer and vice versa.
About this B-PodMicro lots sourced from individual producers in Cauca and Valle del Cauca, Colombia showcases vibrant acidity, citrus and stone fruit and milk chocolate typical of this southern region.
Washed & Sun-dried
Unconventional Craft Coffees
Mulholland Roasters is dedicated to sourcing delicious coffees that show off the diversity of coffee production and processing. We find sophisticated and adventurous coffees including artisan crafted micro lots and limited production offerings from all over the world. Then we batch roast them to perfection in Los Angeles. And every coffee is part of the Bruvi STEP Impact Coffee® program.
You may also like
See what people are saying
- Marlene R.Verified Buyer6 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGosh we love Bruvi pods!
Best purchase ever !!! Way better than My daily Dunkin or Starbucks coffee run! Worth buying Bruvi!
- Scott s.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat coffee
Smooth as silk. Best coffee I ever had coming from a pod
- Donna S.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsB pods
- Robert C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite so far
Smooth and rick served black. I loved it with two spoons of frothed milk!
- Mary P T.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat