About this B-PodOur perennial dual origin blend is composed of coffees from the Huehetenango region in western Guatemala, which provides balanced acidity, citrus notes and chocolate, along with Yirgacheffe in the heart of Ethiopia, offering floral and ripe berry notes.
Unconventional Craft Coffees
Mulholland Roasters is dedicated to sourcing delicious coffees that show off the diversity of coffee production and processing. We find sophisticated and adventurous coffees including artisan crafted micro lots and limited production offerings from all over the world. Then we batch roast them to perfection in Los Angeles. And every coffee is part of the Bruvi STEP Impact Coffee® program.
See what people are saying
- kristen d.Verified Buyer2 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely taste
My favorite coffee. smooth
- Lawrence C.Verified Buyer9 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat morning brew
Love the Tenango coffee, great body and medium roast flavor, with just a hint of fruit tones on the finish. One of my favorite ways to start the day.
- Kathleen T.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 2 out of 5 starsTenango
Not a fan of this one.
- Kevin R.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmooth and full bodied
Great tasting cup of coffee that is smooth, and full of flavor! It's my favorite.
- Rel P.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest one yet
The perfect flavor and made at just the right heat when you stick it in