About this B-PodOur perennial dual origin blend is composed of coffees from the Huehetenango region in western Guatemala, which provides balanced acidity, citrus notes and chocolate, along with Yirgacheffe in the heart of Ethiopia, offering floral and ripe berry notes.
Unconventional Craft Coffees
Mulholland Roasters is dedicated to sourcing delicious coffees that show off the diversity of coffee production and processing. We find sophisticated and adventurous coffees including artisan crafted micro lots and limited production offerings from all over the world. Then we batch roast them to perfection in Los Angeles. And every coffee is part of the Bruvi STEP Impact Coffee® program.
See what people are saying
- Randy N.Verified Buyer1 hour agoRated 5 starsYumm!!!
I rated 5 stars wow, I thought it was really good coffee for being pod type… drink daily.
- Megan L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsNicely Balanced Flavor
- Laurent Ghouzi The Merchant C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsBest brewed coffee for Bruvi
So far my favorite among all brewed coffee offered by Bruvi
- Dawn L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsDelish
I love it!
- Stephanie Q.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsSuch a bold rich flavor
I absolutely love this flavor coffee. It reminds me of coffee from the diner. I have searched for years to try and find something similar. Great job Bruvi!