About this B-PodMicro lots sourced from individual producers in Cauca and Valle del Cauca, Colombia showcases vibrant acidity, citrus and stone fruit and milk chocolate typical of this southern region.
Washed & Sun-dried
Unconventional Craft Coffees
Mulholland Roasters is dedicated to sourcing delicious coffees that show off the diversity of coffee production and processing. We find sophisticated and adventurous coffees including artisan crafted micro lots and limited production offerings from all over the world. Then we batch roast them to perfection in Los Angeles. And every coffee is part of the Bruvi STEP Impact Coffee® program.
See what people are saying
- Sue h.Verified Buyer7 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTastes really good
We like bruvi coffee
- Kimbelry1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
For sure one of my favorite
- Robert R.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy choice
Delicious and easy to make
- April C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious!
This is the best coffee! It is smooth and yummy.
- John S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsReally Good Coffee
This Colombian coffee is really good. I love the bright acidity and fruit and earth flavors. Highly recommend this coffee.