About this B-PodMicro lots sourced from individual producers in Cauca and Valle del Cauca, Colombia showcases vibrant acidity, citrus and stone fruit and milk chocolate typical of this southern region.
Washed & Sun-dried
Unconventional Craft Coffees
Mulholland Roasters is dedicated to sourcing delicious coffees that show off the diversity of coffee production and processing. We find sophisticated and adventurous coffees including artisan crafted micro lots and limited production offerings from all over the world. Then we batch roast them to perfection in Los Angeles. And every coffee is part of the Bruvi STEP Impact Coffee® program.
See what people are saying
- Diane M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Coffee Every Time
Smooth, rich flavor.
- Paul D.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat flavor!
Creamy and flavorful.
- Martie T.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat coffee
Love the flavor of this coffee and the low acid setting
- Charles J.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent Colombian
This is excellent Colombian. Unlike many others, it has a strong enough flavor that I change my cup size to 10 (8 is standard on Bruvi) and get a delicious cup of my favorite.
- Joy M K.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTrying a new type
I like it. I probably like mild or medium coffee best. I had family over and we all had a try and liked it.