About this B-PodSourced from certified organic farms in Peru, this dark, bold, single origin coffee with notes of smoke and dark chocolate will keep you moving through life.
Find your Path
Find your Flavor
Who says your favorite daily ritual has to be ordinary? Wonderland Coffee offers craft coffees that stand apart. We source high elevation coffees from sustainably minded coffee farmers and producers, including women-owned farms. With a focus on South and Central American coffees for their well balanced taste profile, Wonderland includes a range of distinctive coffees, all verified sustainable as part of our STEP Impact Coffee program.
See what people are saying
- Jeff B.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 3 out of 5 starsnot my cup of Joe
this was the first coffee that we tried in the Bruvi. personally i found it a bit underwhelming. sort of bland and not rich. However my wife loves this flavor. So i guess that’s why there are so many different types to try.
- Robert C.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsWonderful coffee.
Very smooth. great flavor.
- Arthur P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite so far…
This is my favorite dark roast from you so far. It has the fullest, most well rounded flavor. There is something warm and soothing, which surprised me, because, while I love the name of this blend (having traveled Route 66 myself), I expected something harsher from its name.
- Robert C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLove this one
Great flavor, my daily go to. Only complaint is I wish I could get slightly more volume and maintain that same flavor I get out of small pour. I stop it at about 5oz, any further and I feel too dilute for my taste.
- Janvier R.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRich and full flavored
I love this coffee. Flavorful as a coffee should be!