Route 66 Coffee
Coffee | 20 count
B-Pods® work exclusively with the Bruvi® brewer and vice versa.
About this B-PodSourced from certified organic farms in Peru, this dark, bold, single origin coffee with notes of smoke and dark chocolate will keep you moving through life.
Find your Path
Find your Flavor
Who says your favorite daily ritual has to be ordinary? Wonderland Coffee offers craft coffees that stand apart. We source high elevation coffees from sustainably minded coffee farmers and producers, including women-owned farms. With a focus on South and Central American coffees for their well balanced taste profile, Wonderland includes a range of distinctive coffees, all verified sustainable as part of our STEP Impact Coffee program.
You may also like
Wonderland CoffeeAdd to Cart
See what people are saying
- kevin o.Verified Buyer23 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRoute 66
So smooth and so good!
- Steve C.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFinally a smooth dark roast!
I could drink this everyday, and I don't say that about most dark roasts. Great job Bruvi!
- Stephen R.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovin that Route 66 Coffee
I really enjoy Route 66. Dark rich flavor and organic to boot!
- Chris C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTastes great hot or cold
Most coffee taste disgusting when it's cold and I'm not talking about over ice I'm talking about when sitting in your cup and it cools down. This coffee tastes great hot or cold. When it cools down it has tea like aspect to it which tells me it's up there in the quality and the roast is sufficient. Other than that I'm no expert but I like this coffee.
- Kim L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStrong but balanced
This is my go-to coffee these days. It gets me going but it's not bitter. No regrets. I like to try different things but this one is a keeper.