About this B-PodEthiopia comes to us from the Gedeo region south of Yirgacheffe, and represents the exotic flavors of the birthplace of coffee. In the cup you will find notes of honeysuckle, lime, raspberry and apricot.
Gedeo Region Yirgacheffe
Arabica Heirloom Varietals
Unconventional Craft Coffees
Mulholland Roasters is dedicated to sourcing delicious coffees that show off the diversity of coffee production and processing. We find sophisticated and adventurous coffees including artisan crafted micro lots and limited production offerings from all over the world. Then we batch roast them to perfection in Los Angeles. And every coffee is part of the Bruvi STEP Impact Coffee® program.
See what people are saying
- mike t.Verified Buyer4 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsthe best
amazing flavor but not too overpowering g. my favorite brand.
- Luis A.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 3 out of 5 starsIts just meh
Decent, balanced coffee. I don't get any of the rich or fruity notes that are advertised. could just be the nature of the pod
- Wade G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLovely flavor but could be a bit stronger.
I like this coffee flavor very much. I usually drink two cups. I do think it could taste a bit stronger. Pressing the stronger button does not help really. One annoying thing to me is the shipments take so so so long to arrive. On my last order there was no option to expedite but I would say it's at least 10 day from when I order to when they are delivered so you really have to plan ahead with this system. I live in Florida and they are shipped from California using ground post.
- michelle l.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat coffee
This is a smooth and delicious coffee
- Kerry F.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCoffee